We’re excited for your students to start playing myPeekaville!
To provide access to students, we need to ensure their parents provide consent. To secure this easily from parents, all you need to do is:
- Visit Peekapak.com, click on ‘Students + Parents’ and click ‘Download Consent Letters’
2. Once you download the letters, print them and give them to your students to pass on to their parents. Each letter includes a URL and an unique code for the parent to enter and provide consent.
Once parents have accepted, you will see an update on the ‘Students + Parents’ tab.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com
Latest posts by Ami Shah (see all)
- NewSchools Summit 2018: Key Takeaways and Insights - May 23, 2018
- Getting Parent Consent for Student Use on myPeekaville - January 25, 2018
- How to guide: Student Logins for myPeekaville - November 27, 2017