We’re so grateful for our Peekapak community of classrooms. To show our appreciation, we’re hosting a gratitude challenge inviting classrooms to share their ideas of gratitude with the Peekapak Pals.
All submissions will be entered for a chance to win 3 prizes of $100 Amazon Gift Cards.
You can participate with your Peekapak account by:
- Printing and putting up our poster on Gratitude found on the Gratitude Unit Overview, under ‘Unit Resources’.
- Reading The Peekapak Pals and The Tree of Gratitude with your students. In this story, the Peekapak Pals are in a grumpy mood, but a surprising turn of events helps them realize that there’s a lot in this world for which to be thankful.
- Responding to Cody’s Letter, by completing Lesson 1, under the Gratitude unit). Under this lesson, you and your students can write a class letter to Cody sharing your ideas on practicing gratitude.
Join the Gratitude Challenge by sending your classroom’s response either via Twitter or Facebook by tagging @Peekapak or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries through Twitter and Facebook will get 2 bonus entries and each share of your posts will get bonus entries too. Challenge ends Nov 30, 2019.
We’re so excited to hear your classroom’s ideas on practicing gratitude and we hope you enjoy the story and lesson.
Ami & The Peekapak Team
Latest posts by Ami Shah (see all)
- Peekapak Provides Ready-to-Teach Lessons as Students Return to Learning - August 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Lesson Plans – Lesson 8: What do we need? - May 28, 2020
- Coronavirus Lesson Plans – Lesson 7: Our Elders - April 22, 2020