Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help take our customer retention and expansion growth to the next level. As a CSM your number one focus will be to drive product adoption, expansion revenue and increase retention and time-to-value. Reporting to the CEO you will be part of a team contributing to Peekapak’s growth.
Peekapak is an award-winning education technology company teaching young students social and emotional skills like gratitude, empathy, respect and teamwork in the classroom and at home. Peekapak engages and empowers over 13,000 educators in 90 countries to reach over 160,000 students through original digital storybooks, quick lessons and an online game world.
Peekapak is backed by; Silicon Valley based accelerator, Imagine K12, the Edtech vertical of Y Combinator (Fast Company called YC “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator”), New Schools Venture Fund, JOLT (a Canadian accelerator within Toronto’s MaRS Discovery District) and Uncharted (formerly Unreasonable Institute, a Denver, Colorado-based incubator for companies focused on social impact).
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, motivated customer success manager to join our team; a team member who model the skills we aim to develop in young students and who want to be. By joining Peekapak, you will be part of growing and fast-paced startup with the opportunity to become a critical player in building a business from the early stages.
Why we do it?
We’re a team of market disrupting, like-minded individuals. We all do things our own way, but we come together each and every day to create better students and global citizens– plus we have a lot of fun while we’re at it.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for sales, the customer experience, education technology and for helping to prepare young children for success in life
- 2 or more years of experience with Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Experience in working with a portfolio of enterprise customers with a high touch approach. Ideally with experience in K-12 educational sales.
- Experience in retaining and expanding revenue with existing customers, preferably in the SaaS environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- You have a bias towards action and problem solving skills.
- Organized, analytical, and have the ability to eliminate sales obstacles creatively and quickly.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, such as sales and professional services.
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics – you know what ARR, Net Revenue Retention, NPS and Churn mean.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency or expertise in using CRM and software sales platforms such as Salesforce or Streak.
- Experience managing and closing complex B2B expansion/cross-sell/up-sell cycles preferably in a SaaS software or technology environment.
- Managing a focused and strategic customer list
- Be a trusted partner and advisor with your client base on Peekapak solutions, use cases and product functionality
- Retain and grow sales opportunities in your assigned portfolio
- Partner with customers to deliver a consistent customer journey
- Deliver repeatable, predictable outcomes and experiences for Peekapak’s customer base
- Identify customer needs and cross collaborate with services, support and product on an as needed basis
- Execute on the customer success engagement framework
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity
- Manage and close expansion/cross-sell/up-sell cycles preferably in an edtech SaaS software or technology environment.
Peekapak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Ami Shah (see all)
- We’re hiring: Customer Success Manager - March 1, 2018
- Getting Parent Consent for Student Use on myPeekaville - January 25, 2018
- How to guide: Student Logins for myPeekaville - November 27, 2017