To start our summer of sharing, here’s a closer look at Leo the Hedgehog, who is featured in all Peekapak stories.
Though quiet, Leo the Hedgehog is the heart of the Peekapak Pals and when he says something, it packs a punch and his friends are wise to listen. Others can often tell how he is feeling based on his dramatic facial expressions. Naturally empathetic, Leo is able to relate to others in a way that often eludes his friends. He feels a sense of responsibility over the wellbeing of his friends and often bails them out of trouble … especially impulsive Cody.
Leo loves sculpting ceramic figures and he learns best through observation. With an inquisitive mind, he likes to take things apart and put them back together again just to find out how something works. Though he may not say much, he is a great listener and quietly sees what others may not be able to. Leo is always there to keep the peace when disagreements come up.
Some additional facts about Leo the Hedgehog:
- He has 3 younger sisters – Leah, Lola, Loulou.
- When he feels nervous or anxious, he uses rhymes to help him find a sense of calm.
We really hope you enjoyed learning more about Leo! If you, your child or your students want to see more of Leo in action, check out our stories online at www.peekapak.com.
Latest posts by Ami Shah (see all)
- We’re hiring: Customer Success Manager - March 1, 2018
- Getting Parent Consent for Student Use on myPeekaville - January 25, 2018
- How to guide: Student Logins for myPeekaville - November 27, 2017