Teachers, you asked for it… and we delivered. Get ready for Peekapak’s #iteachSEL giveaway in celebration of SEL day on March 26th!
International SEL day, on March 26th, is an online campaign that showcases, promotes and advocates for social-emotional learning (SEL) in the classroom. In light of the pandemic, the need for this is greater than ever.
As a way to continuously promote and highlight the importance of SEL in classrooms, and to provide students and teachers with a creative outlet to express their emotions and feelings, we’ve created a fun and simple SEL giveaway!
Now, you’re probably wondering, what is the #iteachSEL giveaway and how can I participate?
Well it’s simple: you just need to show us your SEL in action!
Anyone can send a photo, video, poem, letter — any form you’d like — to our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or email at hello@peekpak of how SEL is being implemented and LOVED in your classroom.
There are 3 Rules
- Each unique post or email will count as one entry towards our #iteachSEL prizes.
- If you’re sharing on social media, be sure to use the hashtag #iteachSEL and tag @Peekapak in your post so we can find and share your entry!
- All submissions must be sent in by March 26th, after which will be randomly selecting and announcing three winners of our giveaway!
You can gain bonus entries!
Teachers will also gain a bonus entry for:
- Including a Peekapak lesson or Peekapak Pal into their submission
- Every extra person tagged (ex. @friend)
- Like Peekapak on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Twitter: every re-tweet of your submission
Did someone say prizes? Yes! In addition to sharing your wonderful entries with our Peekapak community, for three lucky teachers, there will be a congratulatory prize!
Our three, randomly picked, winners will be getting one, lifesize (3-ft) Peekapak Pal cutout AND a $50 Amazon e-Gift Card!
We’re so excited to see and share your classroom’s wonderful creations and we hope you enjoy participating in our giveaway. Let’s celebrate #SEL day together.
We got this,
Ami & The Peekapak Team