We know that gratitude is important for the health of our minds and bodies, but we also know that it’s hard to keep up with. That’s why we have created The Gratitude Challenge.
The challenge is simple. Students will create a “gratitude tag” on paper—any size will do! Then they can write down or draw any one person, place or thing they are grateful for. From all the tags shared, we’ll randomly select one winner to receive a $50 Amazon gift card!
We know that gratitude is important because it can help us feel more connected to others and the world around us. It helps us take time to appreciate all the good things in our lives instead of focusing on what’s missing. Gratitude also helps us stay positive when things aren’t going well, which is important because our brains are hardwired to remember negative experiences more easily than positive ones.
How to Enter 🎉
- Print and cut out a gratitude tag.
- Write / draw a person, place or thing you’re grateful for.
- Share it with us using #TreeofGratitude and tag us on Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
Gratitude in Your Classroom 👩🏽🏫
So how can you embed this challenge in your classrooms? Here are some ideas:
- Give each student a gratitude tag and have them write down or draw anything they’re grateful for
- Create a gratitude tree where you place all the gratitude tags on the tree and display them around your classroom
- Have students write down one thing they are grateful for each day for a week
- You could even do a whole class project where everyone creates something (a poster, an illustration) about what they are grateful for!
- Have students work in pairs and share what gratitude means to them and what they’re grateful for.
One randomly selected submission will win a $50 Amazon gift card. That’s right: $50! Letting your students know that you care about them is a surefire way to make their year. You’ll be so glad you did it!
Deadline for entries: December 2nd, 2022 at 11:59pm ET. Winner will be announced December 4th and contacted to collect their prize.